Feedback on UCL interview

I had my interview for UCL earlier this week. It was very relaxed. There were two interviewers Vanda Broughton and Lucy Gildersleeves. The first question was about my voluntary work especially at Kew Gardens where I am a volunteer guide and I used to run the guides library. I was then asked why I wanted to be a librarian, my current responsibilities, what I thought I would like to do after university and the options I was thinking of taking. Finally I was asked if I was a member of CILIP. I don't know if the last question arose out of something I had said earlier. There were no question about current trends in library science or anything similar!

I understand that they plan to make a decision re full time places in the middle of February.

Good luck to everyone who hasn't had their interview yet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.